RETURNS, EXCHANGES & RECLAIMS
Free exchanges with the EU
We offer free exchanges for a different size or model with an equivalent value (as long as the original item is in original condition, unused, unwashed and stain free) in all EU member states.
An original item can be exchanged a maximum of two times.
1. Register your exchange via our return portal here
2. Follow the prompts and specify the exact item you wish to receive (model, colour, size etc).
3. Expect to hear form us via email, as we manually review your exchange request in person.
4. Once approved, we will give provide you with a free prepaid shipping label and send out the requested item to you.
You can return your unused and unwashed items within 60 days of receiving of your items.
1. Items must be in their original and re-sellable condition (with tags attached), unused (except for trying them on of course), unwashed and stain free
2. Ensure that there are no deodorant stains on the items
3. Items must be in their original packaging with tags still attached
3. Free gifts, and gift cards are not returnable
4. Original shipping, customs and import charges are non-refundable
We will still plant a tree on your behalf even if you return all your items.
See "returns process" to register your return
While we cover the shipping costs for exchanges within the EU, general return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer - we do not offer free returns (we only offer free exchanges).
We offer generoulsy discounted return shipping labels which you can select within our returns portal. The cost will be deducted from your final refund. Click here to see return shipping charges
1. Register your return via our return portal here
2. When you have filled out the online return form you will get an email with shipping instructions, including a return receipt. Please note that the return receipt must be included in the package
3. Print the prepaid shipping label which is sent you via email - If you haven’t purchased a shipping label via the online return form, we strongly advise your return shipment to have a traceable service, so it can be located at all times
4. Attach the shipping label to your package and drop it off at your nearest service point
Returns drop-off locations
All non EU returns must include a commercial invoice on the return package. Please contact us if you did not receive one from our portal.
Without a commercial invoice, return packages may bounce back to you.
Product issues and reclaims
We take extreme care and pride in the quality of our items. However, all our garments are hand sewn and made, so human mistakes can of course occur - we won't pretend that we are are perfect. Please note that general wear-and-tear related issues may not fulfil the definition of a manufacturing defect.
On the rare occasion that you believe that you have received a faulty item, please follow the steps below:
1. Register your reclaim/product issue via our portal here
2. Follow the prompts and be specific in describing the issue.
3. Upload a picture of the described issue
4. We’ll review your issue personally and get back to you within 2 business days via email. We will need to determine whether the issue arose from a production defect or wear-and-tear, and take next steps accordingly.