Returns, Exchanges and Reclaims
We offer free exchanges for a different size or model with an equivalent value (as long as the original item is in original condition, unused, unwashed and stain free) in all EU member states.
UK customers are entitled to free exchanges until they remain within the EU.
How do I make an exchange?
1. Register your exchange via our return portal via the button below
2. Follow the prompts and be specific in the exact item you wish to receive (model, colour, size etc)
3. Expect to hear form us via email, as we need to check your exchange request in person
4. Once approved, we will give you a free prepaid shipping label and send out the new item to you!
You can return your unused/unwashed items within 60 days of receiving of your items.
We will start plant a tree on your behalf even if you return all your items.
- They must be in original and re-sellable condition (with tags attached), unused (except for trying them on of course), unwashed and stain free
- Ensure that there are no deodorant stains on the items
- Items must be in their original packaging with tags still attached
- Free gifts, and gift cards are not returnable
- Original shipping, customs and import charges are non-refundable
Free exchanges (EU only)
We offer free exchanges for a different size or model with an equivalent value (as long as the original item is in original condition, unused, unwashed and stain free. For exchanges, we will provide you with a free prepaid shipping label and ship you the new item free of charge.
Register your exchange via our return portal here
See more under "free exchanges"
Return costs (not exchanges)
For general returns, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer - we do not offer free returns (We only offer free exchanges)
We offer discounted shipping labels which you can purchase from our returns portal. The cost will be deducted from your final refund. For more information, see the "Returns cost" tab below.
How do I return my items?
1. Register your return via our return portal via the button below
2. When you have filled out the online return form you will get an email with shipping instructions, including a return receipt. Please note that the return receipt must be included in the package
3. Print the prepaid shipping label which is sent you via email - If you haven’t purchased a shipping label via the online return form, we strongly advise your return shipment to have a traceable service, so it can be located at all times
4. Attach the shipping label to your package and drop it off at your nearest service point (DB Schenker for Sweden, Posti for Finland and UPS for all other countries)
Make sure to save the return receipt until we return to you.
Why do returns cost?
In contrary to popular belief, shipping packages is actually not free and is in fact quite expensive, especially for us small businesses. See the table below to get an idea. The discounted shipping labels that we offer are at a generous discount and below market price. For example, UPS charges us on average 12 Euros per exchange shipping (just to give you perspective and transparency)
Free return policies adopted by larger players also encourage wardrobe shopping behaviours which is rather harmful from both an environmental and economic perspective.
Return costs per country
|Sweden||SEK 39||SEK 60|
|Finland||EUR 5||EUR 8.90|
|UK||GBP 4.5||GBP 12|
|Denmark||DKK 45||DKK 70|
|Norway||NOK 75||NOK 135|
|EU||EUR 6.90||EUR 12-20|
|Switzerland||7.5 CHF||CHF 19|
|Rest of world||EUR 9||EUR 16-50|
All non EU returns must include a commercial invoice on the return package. Please contact us so we can create one for you before sending anything back.
Without a commercial invoice, return packages may bounce back to you.
How do I return my items?
1. Email us via the support page or contact form below to register your return with us
2. Register your return via our portal (button below)
3. Ensure you have received a commercial invoice from us before sending anything back
We take extreme care and pride in the quality of our items. However, all our garments are hand sewn and made, so human mistakes can of course occur - we won't pretend that we are are perfect.
On the rare occasion that you believe that you have received a faulty item, please follow the steps below:
1. Register your reclaim/product issue via our portal via the button below
2. Follow the prompts and be specific in describing the issue.
3. Upload a picture of the described issue
4. We’ll review your issue personally and get back to you within 2 business days via email. We will need to determine whether the issue arose from a production defect or wear-and-tear, and take next steps accordingly.
Depending on where you send back your items, it can usually take up to 24 working days from the day you send back your items (not including weekends and public holidays) for your item/s to reach, be inspected and be processed by our warehouse team - yes it is a manual process!
If you have any urgent issue regarding your refund:
1. Contact us via our contact form ("Contact us" button below)
2. Write "Where is my refund Order#XXXX" in the subject field to escalate your case
3. Provide details of when and how you sent back the items
4. Select "Return" as the topic
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us below in English: